Nine different places:
- Zoro landed on Kuraigana Island, the same island as Perona of the mystery four from thriller bark. She saves him and puts bandages on him (in a very ridiculous way).
- Brooke wound up in some satanist worshipping ground on Namakura Island and asked to see some girls panties and they thought he was god so she let him.
- Usopp landed on one of the islands in the Boin Archipelago called Greenstone, the forest of thieves. Before being attacked by an oversized stag beetle, he was saved by a local named Heracles. After a quick introduction, he's saved again by Heracles from a man-eating plant.
- Sanji ended up on Kamabakka Kingdom, a drag queen paradise and it was basically his 'hell', since he loves women but on a recent chapter he could've been transformed into one.
- Franky landed Karakuri Island, a winter island where he got several islanders to do his franky dance.
- Nami flew up to the sky island Weatheria where inventors of the sky islands are.
- Chopper landed in the South Blue, on the on Torino Kingdom, the island of treasure, where the natives want to cook him.
- Robin landed on Tequila Wolf and was turned into a slave, as she was chained up suddenly and is working a bridge leading to an unknown territory, however she recently used her ability to free herself and run away with the rebels.
- Luffy landed on Amazon lily, an island inhabited only by females who all posses the ability haki. After a lot of mess after being saved by some villagers from a mushroom that grows on you if you eat it and the women finding out Luffy is a guy take his clothes away put him in a cage make him fight two snake girls and finally talks to the shichibukai Boa Hancock about her slavery and she develops a crush on him.